PEACE TO YOU

PEACE TO YOU

TIME IS PRECIOUS

TIME IS PRECIOUS

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
BELIEVING IS WHEN YOU KNOW FROM YOUR HEART AND SEE ALL POSSIBILITIES BECAUSE YOU HAVE OPENED THE OPPORTUNITY WITH FAITH.

Feel your Angels about you

Feel your Angels about you
Allow your angels to guide you and inspire you

WE ARE OUR OWN MASTER

WE ARE OUR OWN MASTER
Nobody else can force negative thoughts upon another unless we allow them into our minds. When you hear others speak negatively of you, ignore them and replace the thought with something nice. If you allow them to produce negative thoughts in you then you are reducing yourself to their level and you are preventing yourself from feeling the universal love about you which will guide you to your desires and goals if positive and with belief in yourself.

Sunday 20 December 2009

2012

Good afternoon peeps.


Today has been such a significant date to me for the past 21 years, and always will be I suppose. A disconnection from the heart through a necessity and one that has been of a huge dark cloud in my life...

20 12
One day each year yet 1 year to come  as 2012...

The mayans share charts that has become famous for demonstrating 2012 being the 'last' on the chart.

I see  2012  being a number that holds 'All time-in One time' yet with all planetary data within.

Only  simple tools was used carve their knowledge into stone , and was enough for the mayans to share 'All time', but the chart couldn't possibly share all the planetary data within other than as
2012 .

The difference between the mayan charts and mine is how they demonstrated time with images and used the stars to do it and I used time to demonstrate images of the stars..and more ;-)

Isn't it just amazing how Christ has this perfect alignment to the planetary data.
Remember the dream I shared about the 'golden path that led me to a star being born'? If not, it's in here somewhere, lol...(Golden path = Golden Fleece)

I see this day of 20 12 = 20th December being significant as the eve to winter solstice = 21st December, in 2012 on 20th December there will be an alignment created.



The 20 12 cloud of darkness that loomed over me once again has this alignment which enables me to see outward from seeing inward= my life.

Have said throughout these blogs that there is this 'alignment' between my family members (including the x husband I speak of now,) and significant dates.
Maybe there is a truth in it and maybe a crazy coincidence but this particular alignment was the darkest of all my life, and there has been some dark moments believe....
I see the biblical story too because of eve. There is an eve to every morn' and there was the lie within the story of Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve, the 'eve' of winter solstice being 20th day of the 12th month....now for something really uncanny, the dark cloud of my life was the snake (chinese zodiac, lol)....


The golden path I was on in a dream I share as having relation to Jason and the Argonauts; research has only guided me to one conclusion-the olympics and 2012 which is held in the UK.

All my charts begun with that image, and I KNOW the end result of something was given for me to discover what it was.

So many things said, so many things shared yet like said..........same conclusion everytime!

.............

No comments:

Post a Comment