PEACE TO YOU

PEACE TO YOU

TIME IS PRECIOUS

TIME IS PRECIOUS

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
BELIEVING IS WHEN YOU KNOW FROM YOUR HEART AND SEE ALL POSSIBILITIES BECAUSE YOU HAVE OPENED THE OPPORTUNITY WITH FAITH.

Feel your Angels about you

Feel your Angels about you
Allow your angels to guide you and inspire you

WE ARE OUR OWN MASTER

WE ARE OUR OWN MASTER
Nobody else can force negative thoughts upon another unless we allow them into our minds. When you hear others speak negatively of you, ignore them and replace the thought with something nice. If you allow them to produce negative thoughts in you then you are reducing yourself to their level and you are preventing yourself from feeling the universal love about you which will guide you to your desires and goals if positive and with belief in yourself.

Saturday 29 August 2009

CLACTON-ON-SEA

 CLACTON-ON-SEA
 METEORITES
&
 UFO'S


Clacton-on-sea is where I live, and yesterday I took a few clips of the Red Arrows at our annual air show and thought I'd combine to share with you.

I took the camera because the children and myself intended to go rock hunting on the same beach, and more, for the same kind of rocks that I'd found back in February of this year (listening to oxygen while writing this;amazing!)...absent minded me had forgotten about the air show; there was no way we could search the beaches, lol



The video shows the beach where I found the stones (on right beside the pier) so I thought it was a good idea to combine the two topics into one blog by simply calling it Clacton-On-Sea.


RED ARROWS AT CLACTON-ON-SEA BEACH
28-08-09



My daughter, Charlotte, and myself have always had a fasination with the subject of UFO's, and it always creates a conversation when we hear about sightings, and over the past year the UK have had many unusual sightings of bright orbs etc in the evening, night skies; Charlotte being certain she witnessed one of these herself, and then there's me with the childhood mystery of whether a UFO landed on my mother's property (she claims one did)
Charlotte and I also have unusual and strange dreams so we connect in a few ways (both artistic too)



She couldn't wait to text me back in January when an unidentified flying object was spotted in Lincolnshire.
Here is the link to the story: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/article2108149.ece

On the right of this page you can see a map of the UK. You can see where Lincolnshire is and it is just up the coast to me, in Clacton-on-Sea...

In the link above, The Sun, you can see a picture of what hit the wind turbine?

Do you believe it is a UFO?

If so, read this.

Meteoroids, meteorites that travel through Earth's atmosphere before hitting the ground, can enter the atmosphere at speeds of over 11.2 kilometres per second. As friction from our thick gassy atmosphere slows the meteoroid, it causes an intense heat, making the meteoroid appear like a fireball shooting across the sky.




http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/space/meteorites-dust/collecting-identifying-meteorites/falls-finds/index.html







Do you see the faces in the clouds?






On 13th February 2009 I took the children, Molly Jo and Jaffa (Ryan) to the beach for a walk.
I was standing on the shore and  stared up at the sky where I'd pointed the camera to snap the above image, last year. I then looked down at my feet and the first thing I saw was the rock in the image directly below





It stood out to any other stone around it, and something told me to take it home, so I did.
When I got it home I smashed it open to see it was riddled with many elements.


One stone or rock as maybe?
And why did I include the link to a UFO?



Because our Clacton coasts have newly built wind farms, and I believe it could have been a meteorite that hit the wind turbine, and somewhere in the ocean between Lincolnshire and Clacton is more evidence pointing toward this.
More evidence?

I believe the rock I found in February has some connection to what was witnessed back in January.
It still smelt where it had been burned/scorched, and what stone on the beach burns in winter ocean temperatures?

A week after finding the rock in above image the children and I went back to search for more.
I already had the thought of 'meteorite' in mind and with this thought started looking from where I'd found the first.
I thought if it was a rock from space, and there was to be more, then walk the shore from the first.
I found several more of these rocks, in a line along the shore and did search for a long time on much of the first beach you can view in the video of Red Arrows, yet not found any more...yet



Click on image for full size





Click on image for full size


Heidi and I took several pictures of the stones because I'm trying to discover exactly what they are

Some of the images (darker stones) are of them wet and others are of them dry but they are all of the same kind of material/elements.
We took pictures of them wet, and dry because the elements within them appear different, and also light makes a difference too and to get the best information about them I need to be able to show them for what they are



To discover what something is, sometimes we have to rule out what it isn't...






How do you know it is a meteorite:


http://www.star-bits.com/ID.htm


Collecting and identifying meteorites:


http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/space/meteorites-dust/collecting-identifying-meteorites/index.html


One of the elements in the stones/rocks I think is cobalt; a useful site below for element information, and great to help discovering what elements could be in your stones/rocks


Cobalt:

http://www.webelements.com/cobalt/geology.html

http://www.webelements.com/cobalt/chemistry.html




On my birthday there is a meteor shower

What I find a coincidence is how this binds to the stones I found, and what was shared on the 8th Jan 2009 in the sun newspaper related to an apparent UFO hitting the blade of a windfarm turbine.
My reason for believing the stones could have been from the shower is merely dates, and something inside that often niggles until I listen, and I've finally heard, lmol


The Quadrantid Meteor Shower


http://spaceweather.com/meteors/quadrantids/quadrantids.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, very kind of you to bring the link through

    Love an' Peace xx

    ReplyDelete