PEACE TO YOU

PEACE TO YOU

TIME IS PRECIOUS

TIME IS PRECIOUS

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
BELIEVING IS WHEN YOU KNOW FROM YOUR HEART AND SEE ALL POSSIBILITIES BECAUSE YOU HAVE OPENED THE OPPORTUNITY WITH FAITH.

Feel your Angels about you

Feel your Angels about you
Allow your angels to guide you and inspire you

WE ARE OUR OWN MASTER

WE ARE OUR OWN MASTER
Nobody else can force negative thoughts upon another unless we allow them into our minds. When you hear others speak negatively of you, ignore them and replace the thought with something nice. If you allow them to produce negative thoughts in you then you are reducing yourself to their level and you are preventing yourself from feeling the universal love about you which will guide you to your desires and goals if positive and with belief in yourself.

Monday 26 July 2010

Bridge over troubled waters

"And they replied, “We both had dreams last night,

but no one can tell us what they mean.”

“Interpreting dreams is God’s business,” Joseph replied.

“Go ahead and tell me your dreams"

Genesis 40:8
 
 
The Golden Gate bridge is very beautiful at night, and it appeared in a dream of mine the other week. I was flying as am in many dreams and I was carrying something in my arms which was stretched out before me. This black box I was carrying was being taken somewhere.


Then all of a sudden from flying in familiar regions to me, I was flying along side the Golden Gate bridge in to take this thing in my arms.

I felt as if this thing in my arms was needed or wanted . There was planes, helicopters and so many people, and flashing cameras of a many. Something big happening in my dream.

I remember how I thought the evening was so very beautiful with the orange, pink red yellow melding in the blanketing skies



"He speaks in dreams, in visions of the night,

when deep sleep falls on people as they lie in their beds."

Job 33:15


http://virtualfunzone.com/the-biggest-bridges.html


Bridge Over Troubled Waters


4 comments:

  1. My son Ricky is 20 this year. His birthday is on the 11th September. If you've read this the comments of other posts in here you'll know how a few of my kids have birthdays on historic days. Pearly Harbour was 7th December. November 11th is Amistice day.
    I've also spoken about 28th May. Infact in 2006 I thought that date was to be an earthquake, and shared on the internet as I do, yet the earthquake was ground shattering news for ME. When that time passed in my life the feeling and that date was still niggling as it had. Something,and without any event to connect to anything no sense was to be made by it.
    In 2007 I shared how I saw a polar bear and siberian tiger shaking hands. Strange dream, images seen and I felt as if the sketch collection stirred it as both animals are part of the collection.
    I do speak about my dreams with others especially my older children. My Ricky has helped me several times now, by reearching things and he 'now' understands how I feel as if looking into my own circle helps me to see into other circles of life ;-)
    ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the dream of the golden gate bridge and was curious; it seemed significant as many of my dreams do feel to me. So I researched. I read the history of the bridge and was astounded to learn that the bridge opened to the public on 27th May 1937 and was opened to motorists/cars on the 28th May.

    Then in 2007 I shared with the internet and shared since (in here even) of the two animals, tiger and polar bear. It must have been late October I shared, if not in November because it wasn’t the polar bear that triggered the dreams but rather the Siberian Tiger (maybe something there for me learn).
    On 28th 2002 North American declares Russia a limited partner in the Western Alliance.

    Only last Sunday while chatting to my mystery friend I learned how the Golden gate bridge made news on 8th August 2002.
    We are almost in August, 8th month of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said to ricky last night 'Why do I keep connecting russia to his birthday?'. The twin towers surfaces many awful feelings of remembrance as does for anybody who witnessed via tv or their own eyes with stepping back to that date in time.
    Ricky then says how the father of all bombs was tested on 11th September 2007.

    http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1155952320070911

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know something. even when we feel we have connected to something in our dreams, there can never be a knowing unless shown in the world of reality.
    I was asked 'why do I see if powerless to help?'

    Don't know the answer to that nor do I know if what I believe I see is ever going to be in the future of my life or lifetime.
    I just believe I'm meant to share what I see via the dreams, the charts or feel.
    Battle bridge is another seen in my dreams yet not as a bridge of past but the station that was constructed where the small village once was. Even though my dreams have shared railway lines, the'bridge' was there in the name of the village. I have been connecting to the plaque of Lenin, yet had so many dreams related to a bridge that doesn't even exist yet..between alaska and Russia. a bridge built with blood money and a bridge where war will be created not peace.

    The kings cross station and monach of past does connect to russian monachs when Lenin become in power. The russian royal family was murdered yet it was this time of past that the bridge not yet built was first planned, cancelled because of war (I think). Yet this bridge is still a desire to be built.

    Glad only dreams because then there truly will be a bridge over troubled waters ;-)

    ReplyDelete